52 HALF MARATHONS IN 52 WEEKS
REGISTER HERE - AVAILABLE FROM 7TH JANUARY 2022
Time & Location:
The challenge starts whenever you decide and from your first marathon you then have 52 weeks or 364 days to complete your challenge.
INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL MAPS AVAILABLE FROM 7TH JANUARY 2022 - PLEASE CHECK BACK TO JOIN OUR NEWEST CHALLENGES FROM THIS DATE
It is free to join the challenge and you can use our Challenge Steps to keep track of your progress and to upload your evidence.
T- shirts / vests to celebrate you finishing your challenge are available within our store. Our store can be accessed via this link
About The Challenge:
A great challenge and one that will see you push your mind and body to its limit. An average of 1 half-marathon per week for a year is a challenge that few runners will attempt. If you decide to accept this challenge, you will be joining a small and unique group of runners.
1) You must complete at least 52 official events within the 52 weeks which we need to be able to verify to a published results list.
2) You have to complete the challenge within a rolling 365 day period! Day 1 will be the first half-marathon you complete which you log into your virtual map.
3) You can count previous marathons in your total meaning if you have already done a few marathons in a short period of time before signing up to the challenge, these will count if you want them to count.
4) If you don't complete your challenge within the time scale, remember that it is a rolling 364 day period, so you may be able to still complete by starting the period later.
5) If you are injured, please make sure you return to fitness before continuing the challenge. However, time will not be paused for injuries or illnesses.
6) We have a fantastic running vest / t-shirt available to buy for every finisher AND we are currently designing an awesome new challenge medal. Remember to order your running vest / t-shirt in advance of completing your challenge.
#halfmarathon #worldrunningchallenge #saturnrunning #running #fitness