Time & Location:
The challenge starts whenever you decide and from your first marathon you then have 12 months to complete your challenge.
VIRTUAL MAPS AVAILABLE FROM 7TH JANUARY 2022 - PLEASE RETURN TO REGISTER FOR THE CHALLENGE
It is free to join the challenge and you can use our Virtual Map to keep track of your progress and to upload your evidence.
T-shirts / vests to celebrate you finishing your challenge are available within our store. Our store can be accessed from this link
About The Challenge:
A great challenge and one that will see you push your mind and body to its limit. An average of 1 half-marathon per month for a year is a challenge that few runners will attempt. Select this challenge if you want to join a small select group of other finishers.
1) You must complete at least 12 official events within the 12 months which we need to be able to verify to a published results list.
2) You have to complete the challenge within a 12 month period! Day 1 will be the first marathon you complete which you would like to count as part of your challenge.
3) You can count previous marathons in your total meaning if you have already done a few marathons in a short period of time before signing up to the challenge, these will count if you want them to count. Distances from marathon or above will count towards your challenge.
4) If you don't complete your challenge within the time scale, remember that it is a rolling 12 month period, so you may be able to still complete by starting the period later.
5) If you are injured, please make sure you return to fitness before continuing the challenge. However, time will not be paused for injuries or illnesses.
6) We have a fantastic running vest / t-shirt available to buy for every finisher AND we are currently designing an awesome medal. Remember to order your running vest / t-shirt in advance of completing your challenge.